Ladies and gentlemen, you might be pleased to know that I've moved on from unproductive, miserable whining to pure outrage, mixed with a little bit of disappointment. No, that, that thing you've been seeing me whine about over the past few posts (not counting the rants over the comicbooks and movie, I mean), isn't settled yet. We're still hardly talking. Or maybe we do, but only in a passing kind of way. The difference today is that she told Oz what exactly made her so pissed off.
And apparently, it's something I said about her guitar skills. It's probably an insult, but seeing the fact that not even I remembered saying something about her guitar skills suggests that it happened in an offhand kind of way. Oh, you know, the same kind of way we insult each other about EVERYTHING ELSE.
So she's pissed over something I said? Oh my fucking God, if I were to throw a tantrum everytime SHE said something unkind to me, I would have gone thermonuclear by now. See the thing is, even I, along with anyone else who wears that badge which says 'I am ubersarcastic. Beware'- know well enough to apologize if I've gone too far. Everyone else here means Noreen, Mizah, Amir, Farah... okay there's a lot of other people, but I digress.
Feera wouldn't be caught dead apologizing. Because she's too perfect.
In her own little world, of course. It comforts me at the very least to know that she's not as witty as she thinks she is. (case in point, the humongously lame jokes she tends to crack without the aid of Aisyah) And if she wants to live in her own self-absorbed world, hopefully someday someone will get irritated enough to want to bash her skull in.
Not me though. I'll just sit there and laugh.
(Note: I am aware that irrational hatred is by no means a more mature response to all this in comparison to whining and moaning, and lashing out at your friends, who, as Sarah was happy to point out, have their own problems. For the sake of it, I have to again, painstakingly point out that this is a private blog. I say things here that I probably don't mean when I'm not in the best state of mind. You could shove the 'But you're supposed to think before you speak' crap in my face, but again. Private blog. I don't have to worry about who gets offended here, because you tread here at your own risk.)
3 comments:
bal, are u sick?
Mentally. Yes. Is that the answer you were hoping for?
So who are you, anyway? I don't really appreciate anonymous reviews. ><
I like it that he adds insult to the injury by totally ignoring all the basic rules in English.
Post a Comment