Ah, no point dwelling over it. But really, this break's been grand. Going out with Khairul and the gang, that sleepover and coffee at the cafe uphill with Khairul, meeting you guys again at Burger King on Friday, acquiring Fables (*squeals and dies*), watching Ghost Rider with my family at Malacca, meeting Mr. Fellender with Noreen, and more recently, watching Dreamgirls just now with my mom and sis.
So uhm, where's the homework?
-_- Not finished. Sure, I got the ball rolling with Math, but then I got distracted. Bio's worse. I sorta kinda left the textbook in college, leaving me more or less helpless.... or maybe just too lazy to look up stuff on the net. You choose. What difference does it make? So okay, feeling shitty now that I think about the homework that I DIDN'T do. And I'm quite sure that Ms Shree has more to say about my Chem test that we did before college closed for the break. I didn't study so well for that on account of... oh well, I'm not going to go there again. Depression is a bad excuse. Shouldn't have let something so stupid get me down let that.
But the way I see it, I think I deserved this break. Because once we go back to college, I'm quite sure the teachers aren't ever going to get off our backs. And if they won't, I'm going to be the one working myself into the ground anyway. It's high time I got my act together. (notice, I've said this a couple of times now. Hopefully this time it's for real)
And to really do it right, I guess I've got to get my worries out of the way. To start with, I won't stop to feel shitty about not doing my homework now. Then there's the issues with, well, her- at least now I have a good reason not to talk to her, so no more worries on that angle. Or maybe I'm just good for saying that because I'm home. Proximity can be a bitch. In the meantime, the way I see it, we're not friends. We're not enemies. We're nothing.
And 'nothing' is good. She made me worry too much anyway. Not about the lack of a relationship, but pretty much everything else. I think I should just stick to my friends who are more, well, human.
Oh well. Anyway, I finished reading Fables up to issue #50. Lovely, lovely series. As such, I have compiled a (new) wishlist of things I want. (warning, geekness ahead)
1) An alethiometer (that Golden Compass that tells the truth)
2) A subtle knife (one edge cuts anything, the other opens gateways to other worlds)
3) Spider-Man's web shooters (I probably don't have the dexterity or strength to actually go web swinging, but it's a fanboy thing)
4) The witching cloak (infinite storage space, cannot be ripped or torn, indestructible, allows teleportation)
5) The Vorpal Sword (of Jabberwocky fame [what?] -kills anything in one cut, and does the fighting for you. Cuts through anything. *Snicker-snack!*)
6) Bigby Wolf's trenchcoat (no magical properties. It just looks cool)
7) Goldilocks' elephant killing rifle
8) Jack's magic beans
9) Harry's Invisibilty Cloak
10) A Firebolt broomstick
11) Pete Wisdom's 'hot knives'
12) Psylocke's katana
13) Tony Stark's Iron Man armor (The Extremis model)
14) Matilda- (Alan Quartermain's elephant rifle)
15) A lightsaber (Corellian model. Doubles in length upon twisting the handle)
16) A phaser rifle (who the hell needs 'Stun' when you can 'Vaporize'?)
17) Amaeterasu's Celestial Brush (instant moon, rain or shine!)
18) Otto Octavius' harness
19) The Venom symbiote
20) Mr. Pointy (Kendra's- and now Buffy's, beloved, bronzed stake)
Get me ANY one of these items, and I will-
Oh shit, I'm broke. So you will earn my everlasting uhm....friendship and gratitude.
(Because really, what else could you want?)

P.S. -Watch Dreamgirls. I know, I know, it's Beyonce, and I don't like her either. But its an entertaining watch, particularly if you're at the cinema. Because really, there's no better place to watch a musical. The songs are nice, and watching Jennifer Hudson steal the limelight from Beyonce is totally worth it. ^^

4 comments:
Hey, Beyonce is alright. In fact she's got a beautiful voice.
Yeah, I didn't say she couldn't sing. I just don't like her. -_- It's probably one of those irrational hatred things. I can't really put my finger on WHY I don't like her right now.
hehe ok
Come to your senses, you finally have, mmm! Knew this day would come, I did. Saw it in my visions at night, I did (in between my wet dreams of Padme, that is. Cute she looks in that dress, though why in the Force's name she wore it when she was trying to get Anakin NOT to fall in love with her, I do not know).
Free you are, free, FREE! Hohohahahaha. Here, have a gimer stick, you must. Mm.
Post a Comment