More tennis today. I popped my first blister of the month! (grins proudly) Well things are coming round. My forehand has returned from its trip to Mars, and if this keeps up, I'll be able to play regularly when I get back to college. Shahrin and I are planning to try out morning jogs around the KDE area on Friday- assuming he gets out of being grounded. More on that later.
Getting out of the house was REALLY needed today, considering we had a bad bad blackout scheduled from 10.00 in the morning to 7.00 in the evening. Yes. THAT long. As a result, well I spent most of the day hibernating. Now, with that latte' I had just now, I don't think I'll be sleeping anytime soon. Yay, my sleeping time is screwed.
So yeah, we played tennis like we did two days ago, albeit much, much better this time. Maybe it was the blister. Ah, either way, I've got a serve to bring back next.
Anyway, the sauna was... hot, for one. Not that it was cold the last time. But it was excruciatingly hot this time around. Because a certain Chinese guy in his middle-ages came into the room, and added a lot, and I mean a LOT of water to the... thing in the middle of the room which causes steam to rise and thus making the room hotter. And to add to that, he sat across from us, took off his towel, and just sat there butt naked without a care in the world.
We'd been in there about ten minutes then. We did half an hour the first time, and were thinking of gunning for forty this time. Well, needless to say, this guy caused us to run away and check out the jacuzzi instead.
The jacuzzi was nice too. Except in less than ten minutes, another naked Chinese man decided to join us.
-_-
I guess it's just our values, the things we're raised with. Seriously, in other cultures, sitting butt naked in a men's area is not frowned upon because it's the most natural thing in the world. Go look it up. Chinese, Persian, Japanese and Roman bath houses were all like that. Of course, they also had pedaresty to deal with, but there you have it. But even non-ancient civilization-ly speaking, it's a norm in most other parts of the world. So, since I seem to uphold liberalism so much.
Next time I won't run away.
Not that I'd stare. Ew. But what's there to stare at? It's not like other people have things that I'm not endowed with- Ew ew ew.
Let's stop this blog post here. I'm grossing myself out.
Oh wait, Shahrin and getting grounded- No, we didn't come home after making a few girls pregnant. We went for satay at the place in Ampang Jaya which is friggin' good. Then, seeing the nightmarish state of parking there, Shahrin backed out of his parking space into a passing car.
No dead people (damn), but I don't think his mom is going to be happy with having to fork out 150 bucks to pay for it.
I hope he doesn't get grounded. I'm just getting into the habit of this so-called 'healthy' lifestyle. Ah well, without the car, I'll just jog to KDE.
And maybe get killed halfway. -_-
We'll just wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment