I'm home.
Two week interval thing. No need to get excited about it people, I'm gone tomorrow. Or if you want to be technical about it, today. (It's past midnight) So anyway, went to watch Mission Impossible 3 with the family. I can only wonder what drove my dad to wanting to watch it. After the disaster that was the 2nd movie, and well, the 1st wasn't all that either. The problem with the Mission Impossible movies is that it fails to capture what the TV series it is based upon is all about. The movies are mostly a one-man Ethan Hunt show. Sure, he'll have help, but that help is normally limited to doing the easy, watchful jobs. Ethan is the one who jumps of buildings, shoots at helicopters, that kind of thing.
Well, this one was still mindless action, but it was a little bit better than MI2 because there was a bit of a twist in it, and heh, the women in it were hot. XD. Michelle Monaghan and Keri Russell. The latter more because she gets dirty, bloodied, sweaty, and gets to use a gun.
Too bad her head gets blown up.
Too bad that it didn't happen in a gory, literal meaning.
Anyway, IELTS semester exam was this morning. Oh the humanity! English tests! (cringes with fear) Would it surprise anyone that I spent the night before chatting with Oz and Ashraff over at the guys' area, reading Star Wars comics, and playing cards? Hey, it's language, en't it?
So, Chemisty semester exam runs through next week. The week after fun with AS-exams start. Oh no apart from the studying, I doubt it'll be supertedious or anything like that. The duration between papers is rather spread out. More so than SPM, believe it or not. But well, it'll be over and done with before I know it and then the bloody EcoTrip is going to be the biggest thing on my mind. Oh wait- second biggest. There's the drama. ><
Amri came over for about half an hour just now. Just happened to be in the neighborhood. Was nice catching up with the past. Makes me feel all nostalgic again though. Guess I should mail that Teacher's Day card to Ms Hasni a.s.a.p. I don't trust the Malaysian postal service. Heck, I don't trust almost any Malaysian service to begin with.
So, I've got a new Silent Hill comic to read, and Chemistry to revise. Goodnight, ladies and gentleman. Have a nice week.
P.S.- The new layout is used on account of the old one failing. I dunno what happened, though the best guess is that the server that hosted the images ran out of bandwidth. Someone please make me a Silent Hill skin. Please. Please. Please.
5 comments:
Oh, so that's what happened. Oh well. If you'd saved the code, we might have been able to save it. You know, just use another imagehosting site.
I think what you meant is that you'll need the code and a copy of saved webpage from the old template. Without the original images, you can't host it on the new image hosting site.
I don't have a copy of the old webpage, unfortunately.
Well, we could've made new images. *shrugs* We've got some Photoshoppers around here, ya know.
I am very well aware of that fact... because ONE of those ahem, Photoshoppers promised to make me a banner. Odd though. Not a word about how that's going.
I did make you that banner. You didn't like it. ><
Post a Comment