Oh, on a side note, I have discovered something so horrifying it'll make your skin crawl.
'Avril Lavigne ft. John Rzeznik - Iris.'
Hoyeah. Well actually I have nothing against Avril. It's just, her vocals don't seem to fit with this song. I liked it when she covered 'Knockin' on Heaven's Door' though. She made it happen there, and I totally respect her for that.

So Khairul, before you can even think of going: 'Hah! That puts the Goo Goo Dolls on an even lower spot than Chris Martin!', consider the following; Avril Lavigne...Kylie Minogue. Avril Lavigne, Kylie Minogue. Which is fuglier? Swinging your tush to 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head', or performing a duet with a Canadian girl rocker? (Who is admittedly, more pop than rock).
Developing an obsession for Four Star Mary as we speak. Anyone who can tell me where I can find the album will recieve hugs and kisses.
Okay well, maybe not.
And it's not just a Buffy-related obsession anymore. 'Thrown to the Wolves' is genuinely awesome, and so is 'Run'. Their songs have a poetic tint about them that's darker than the Goo Goo Dolls, and harder in every way, yet not to the point of screaming constipated people. Oh, and did I mention that they were in Buffy?
No comments:
Post a Comment