| Which one of your friends | |
| ...has the purest heart?: | Avinder. Period. |
| ...most likely to have an STD?: | Ashraff Meow, due to his late night gay activities. |
| ...who are you most likely to see on America's Most Wanted?: | Shahril, as the most notorious cucumber wearing a sock XD XD |
| ...is a closet Kenny G listener?: | No idea, though if I had to take a stab, Farahsyaz, Nadia and Syat |
| ...is most likely to move town spur of the moment?: | Shahril- though he'd probably be CHASED out of town |
| ...has a secret internet romance?: | It wouldn't be secret if I knew, would it? Me. Had. |
| ...is most likely to end up with another one of your friends?: | Azmi. Not revealing with who. I trust you people to be able to guess. |
| ...is most likely to be famous?: | Anas, as an underwear or hair gel model. Ugh. |
| ...is best to go to when your feeling down?: | Khairul. When he's not about to self-destruct himself. |
| ...tells the best jokes?: | Pai, though I wouldn't call them jokes. More like attacks. |
| ...could make it big as a stripper?: | Ehhh Shahril in a gay club. That scar could be the next biggest thing. |
| ...do you love, but drive you crazy?: | Feera is totally cool, but can be vicious when she's in a bad mood. |
| ...is the hottest?: | Aishah I guess. No wait, Punitha! |
| ...is most likely to marry rich?: | Hannah, though I'm not sure what makes me think that. |
| ..will you be friends with for the rest of your life?: | Khairul, unless either one of us commits suicide, cuz then we'd never forgive each other. |
| Take this survey | Find more surveys You've been totally Bzoink*d | |
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Another Survey! Not As Long Though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Damn, i'm not the hottest! *sob* Heh. In all my Idealism, i'm definitely not the purest of hearts. I still get angry irrationally, dislike people (though i try real hard not to) etc. But thank you. I'm flattered, deeply so.
Post a Comment