As I sank back in a weariness induced by both drugs and lack of sleep last night, it finally dawned upon me.
What I don't miss, what I don't lose any minute of sleep over, is the uncertainty.
Sure my life isn't plotted out till it's end yet. But at least I'm not worrying about how I look or what I need to do to get where I want anymore.
Because I'm already there.
3 comments:
Nice to know you've made it. Some of us still doesn't know what we want.
I spoke to Nadzrul after the Aidiladha prayers. First conversation I had with him in three or so years. He's well alive and kicking. Too bad we only spent a few minutes chatting though.
If you wanna contract him, search for him on Facebook. He (thankfully) uses his real name there.
// contact him
Unless you're commissioning him for art works. He does that too, I belive.
i envy you deeply.
Post a Comment