You would think that proactive studying for once would make me actually more prepared for this exam compared to all my previous med school endeavors.
Apparently not.
Due to the sheer amount of things I needed to recover, I have not slept for so long I feel like Kyle Reese and Sarah Connor in the first Terminator. I'm guessing they went without sleeping for quite a while since the Governator was after them for quite a while. In any case, I don't get to have sex with myself to make a future prodigy who will lead the human resistance, so there's why medicine isn't nearly as fun as that scenario.
I hate this course.
The condensation of an extremely heavy year into two fucking papers is possibly the worst kind of torture man can come up with.
(Well at least its not being negatively marked :P)
No comments:
Post a Comment