One month from exams. About six weeks from home. Strange phenomenon, this, me sitting here and looking at the clock, fearing the rapid passage of time yet praying for it all the same. Miss you guys like hell, though, and that's motivation enough for wanting it to speed up. Yet if it goes too fast, and I'm not ready for it when it comes down, well...to put it bluntly, the shit's going to hit the fan.
I have my reasons for all my fears and all my doubts. The sum of them all amounts up to how things are going to play out for the next three months.
Still, no use sitting here, worrying and not doing a damn thing about it, right?
On a cheerier note, I demand a trip to Penang. So much missed Malaysian food can only be properly made up for by spending a night assaulting the food hawkers on Gurney Drive.
In the meantime, I'll continue making Sandcastles in the Sand.
4 comments:
Not only in Gurney Drive!
Don't go to Penang, you'll be killed! Think of the drivers there!
Awh c'mon... It's not that bad.
Dude.
I just read this.
WTF.
You should have given me a brain-cell-count warning when you told me about the site, no?
Post a Comment