Thanks for the email, Shah. And don't worry about the fugly thing. I don't feel depressed about it every day or anything. All I have to do is look at a picture of you, and I feel all happy and contented again. XD
And Sarah, that was a camwhoring session me and Noreen had. There are tons of other photos we took on that day that I hope will never see the light of day.
5 comments:
Did you get the email i sent you?
and did anyone EVER mention you're fugly? No? Well, lucky me! i get to be the first one to say it xD
Not scary enough to enter my dream and turn it into a nightmare.
You're getting there though. :D
Glad you're using OneNote for education purposes. 500 buckeroos put to good use there.
SHahril pilih kasih! I pun nak email jugak!!!
And, uh... Picture tu disengajakan ke or candid? Either way it's.. uh, charming.
Thanks for the email, Shah. And don't worry about the fugly thing. I don't feel depressed about it every day or anything. All I have to do is look at a picture of you, and I feel all happy and contented again. XD
And Sarah, that was a camwhoring session me and Noreen had. There are tons of other photos we took on that day that I hope will never see the light of day.
I gave him a birthday email sarah m'darlin'. Arr, ye be horrifyn' to a man's eye ye be bal ye scurvy mongrel!
And can i see them those picceh bal =3 i mean, we're both ugleh right? so yeah!
*sings* U-G-L-Y! You ain't got no alibi, you ugleh! *hah hah!* you ugleh!
Post a Comment