Seriously, things around me are starting to get a bit ngeow. I've lost track of how long hols have started, and its like my stuff is rebelling against me. Firstly was Lyra's death. Well she had that coming for a while now. Secondly, Lenna (the laptop) has reached a point of slowness that I can't even listen to my music while surfing anymore. And to top it all off, my left leg is malfunctioning too. It vibrates. Yes, vibrates people. And the orthopaedic surgeon I went to couldn't exactly identify the reason at first, putting me through my very first MRI session!
No, it's not as exciting as they make it seem as House. Nor as quick. Nor as comfortable. And at the end of it, I found out that I have no tumors whasoever. So all I'm left on now is some pills which are supposed to be nerve and muscle relaxants. Hopefully that will work.
On the bright side, my writing powers have returned. Two stories posted, and a complete overhaul of What Lies Beyond, making it a lot more presentable (and hey, on some level maybe publishable, if I don't get sued for the numerous ideas I had to lift from the numerous other authors whom I read from. Hey, don't give me that look. I improvised, most of the time. Never really lifted. And seriously, YOU try coming up with anything seriously original that has never been touched by anyone else before. Can't, can you? I at least came up with Frostwater, guides, creatures and the Four Gods on my own. So shut up and review. ^^)
Have a nice day.
P.S.- One small pleasant bit of news that I'm ready to rub in your face. In case you couldn't tell because you didn't scroll down yet. I HAVE BOOK SEVEN. (dances with joy)
No comments:
Post a Comment