1)Jogging - Check
2)Guitar- So far can play 'Stand Still Look Pretty', now working on 'The Good Kind'
3)New wardrobe- Pending
4)Abstinence from meat- Never going to happen.
5)Homework- Started my Creative Writing
6)Football- Still not interested. Should start watching once elimination rounds start
7)Sharperer tongue- Been watching reruns of Buffy and some House
8)Novels- Untouched so far
9)Videogames- Beat Tomb Raider Legends. Nothing left here.
10)Project Jotunheim- Character's name is Wallace. That's as far as I've gotten :(
11)What Lies Beyond- Working on a chapter right now
12)Silent Hill Movie- Watched it. 6 out of 10.
13)Tennis- Playing against dad tomorrow
14)Squash- Haven't contacted Abby yet
15)Cinema going- With World Cup on, Dad ain't leaving the house. Might watch Cars with Khairul and whoever else is interested.
16)Hair- (evil laughter) Just wait. Not yet. Soon.
17)Veritas- Have yet to inform members about Dummies Issue.
18)Nippolia- Have yet to send for printing. Looking for cover designer.
19) IJN Attachment- Monday
...and that pretty much sums up what I've got planned and whatI have accomplished so far. My fingers should be developing calluses soon I hope. =) Yes I'm actually expecting them. Noreen said that I should if I wanna play the guitar. Not really planning on jamming with anyone, not here anyway. I can only play/am interested in playing Wreckers songs- and so far I only know that Noreen likes The Wreckers. Farah! Do you like Michelle Branch? Then check out The Wreckers! (feebly)
Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment