Like now.
(sigh) Maybe in a few secs. Hm, haven't heard from Anas, Khairul, Sarah, Zan and Shahril lately. It's like they vanished off the face of the planet. Not that I have time to wonder much about it anyhow.
Mr. Fellender told me that Veritas no longer has to go through Pn. Rog anymore. So if things work out fast enough, chances are that we still might get to print it before break. God I just hope it does, it get's something out of the way, at least.
Oh, in case anyone's been wondering, this is how I've been spending my evenings:

Final Fantasy Tactics. Even Shahrin, who now frequently visits my chalet to visit my guitar has noticed how I tend to get hooked onto this addictive game. Can't help it. Awesome storyline, multiple strategies and techniques to use to beat every level... at this rate I think Tactics is going to be the FF I've replayed the most number of times- excluding 7. Oh, my next Game On storyline will be Tactics. (Yes, that site isn't dead yet)
I'll get to that...eventually.
Finished watching Julius Caesar today. I was going to say something about it but now I'm just so blurred out that-
(pinches self)
MUST STUDY CHEMISTRY.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment