But I guess in the end, I'd rather not. Keeping things here have so far have merits as well. Where some people can be inconsiderate assholes, and some people can't seem to disagree on my view on life in a polite fashion, there are others who have given me support and advice that I am ever so grateful for. And on the bright side, people who have been leaving less-than friendly comments actually add some spice to my life. I just love retorting at idio- uh, I mean, people who have different opinions than me (gracious smile). So if you hate me, keep your comments coming. If you want to bitch about me behind my back and turn my friends against me, make sure I can't track you down because God forbid if I ever do, I will cut your heart out with the most blunt, solid object I can find, toss it in a blender, hit 'frappe', chop the rest of your body into itty bitty little pieces after pounding on it mercilessly with a sledgehammer, and finish it off with a steamroller. Or maybe I'll keep you alive longer while I kill you in the slowest, most excruciating way humanly possible.
Uh, the red stuff is blood. Not tomato sauce.Sorry, I'm not usually that graphic. Oh well...
But seriously people, judge me. It's only human for you to do so I don't mind. I can't expect you to agree with me in every thing I do, and I can't expect you all to respect me. No one ever truly does, in the end. We're all too different. But in the end, just be mature about it. I'm addressing to all ye who are above well, twelve. Any child or toddler who happens to stumble across this site is free to backstab me, call me names, etc, etc.
So yeah, guess you'll keep on hearing from me, until the next big crisis comes from this thing and I contemplate shutting down again. In the meantime, I'd like to thank someone who responded to decaffeinated me speaking in the last post. You helped me make up my mind about blogging here, and keeping my job. And she gave me an idea, speaking of which.
All ye Veritas-ians, if your articles don't come in to me, if not before the end of break, on the first day college opens again, there will be a form of punishment. And no, it won't have anything to do with the pretty picture I just drew. I think. Just lock your doors if I happen to appear psychotic or insane at the moment. That side of me has been known to arise from time to time, and the results are never pretty. Self-inflicted wounds are the worst it's done so far, but let's not see if I'm willing to venture into new territory, okay?
Peace offerings, should I be caught in that state, should be made in the form of Starbucks Frappucino.
So booyah y'all. I'm staying. Keep on rockin' guys and have fun! Except for the jerks, I hope something tragically painful happens to you before college opens. (see? I DO have a spot of kindness in me! were I cruel I would have wished something bad to happen to you DURING college, and then you'll miss CLASS! Wouldn't want THAT now would we?)
6 comments:
I read the 1st few paragraphs and my eyes are like, ready 2 pop out? You have any idea how you scared (if that is the ryte word) the hell out of me there? Alas, I'm thankful that you finally decided to stick to blogging, cuz ur writing (and honest ones too), is one of the very few things that kept KYUEM a very interesting place...
and God bless the soul who managed to make you stay. :)
Happy Holidays!
n hell, yeah! keep drawing!
Hello there...!
Well... I've always liked to read most of the things that you write, coz you write so well. I think I'd feel sad if you write in a real diary again, but... Hey, I still have WLB and Hell's Blade ^-^
But truthfully, I used to think that blogging is silly, especially if you wanna write bout personal stuff. If people you don't know read bout it I guess it's ok, but your 'enemies' are out there, reading every single thing that you honestly poured out. And the fact that they can always use it against you. I'm not the wisest person ever, but I DO know for a fact that revealing your personal life to these enemies of yours... It's like declaring your deepest secret right into their face.
If you wanna attack those KYUEM-ians, then this blog is perfect, but personal stuff... It doesn't always have to be this blog you know.
Like you said, you can always create a new one and can prevent those bitches from gossiping about you. It IS a hassle to write in 2 blogs I guess, but... Well, I suppose you'd know better.
And I say, don't stop using this blog to attack anyone you please, it's famous, people read it, and you're the King.
Hope you don't think I'm being a busy body ^-^
Luv ya lots!!!
PS: When I get my driving license, maybe I'll just drive there and give you a surprise XD XD
Hey, Iqbal - you're writing's great man. I'm a friend of Sarah and Noreen too ... and I'm not sure whether you remember me, but I was in SASER for a little while before I escaped back to KL for art's sake. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Luv ya too, girl. And thanks for the support, guys ^^!
Can I point out someone to kill?
*points in the general direction of Matriculation Perak*
Post a Comment